Why choose Over 50’s Life Cover?
- Life insurance for anyone aged between 50-85 years old
- No lengthy medical questions
- Affordable – low monthly premiums
Why our fee free expert advice helps
- With so many different factors to consider, it’s important you get it right – that’s why we’re here to help.
- The cheapest cover isn’t always best, so let one of our experts make sure that it’s the right cover for you.
- We compare the UK’s leading insurers so we can give you advice that you can rely on.
Did You Know ?
According to the Money Advice Service, the average cost of a UK funeral in 2019 was £4,078.
Over 50 life insurance pays out a lump sum of money when you die to a person of your choice.
There are a few things to think about when buying an over 50 life insurance policy:
You will pay your monthly premium until the anniversary date of your policy after you turn 90, or your death, whichever comes first.
This varies depending on the insurer. However, with Co-op, if you miss a monthly payment before you’re more than 35% of the way through your policy your cover will end and you’ll get nothing back.
Your monthly payments could add up to more than your pay-out depending on how long you live.
Over time inflation will reduce the value of the pay-out amount