Why choose Critical Illness Cover?
- Critical illness cover protects you financially in the event of many serious illnesses, such as cancer, a stroke or a heart attack etc.
- You will get a tax-free lump sum payout. This can help pay your mortgage, debts, rent or alterations to your home, should you need it.
- Some policies will also pay in the event your children get seriously ill.
Why our fee free expert advice helps
- With so many different factors to consider, it’s important you get it right – that’s why we’re here to help.
- The cheapest cover isn’t always best, so let one of our experts make sure that it’s the right cover for you.
- We compare the UK’s leading insurers so we can give you advice that you can rely on.
Did You Know ?
A record 98.3% of protection claims paid out in 2019 (ABI 06/05/2020)
A- Yes. If your doctor or consultant diagnoses that you have suffered a heart attack or stroke they should pay out. Different insurers vary in the way they calculate their pay-out with most depending on the severity of your condition.
Yes. Most insurers will allow you to add your children to the policy which means if they are diagnosed with an illness that is covered, you will receive a lump sum.
Conditions covered will vary between insurers, so it’s important to check the details of a policy before you buy.
Policies commonly cover illnesses such as some types of cancer, heart attacks and strokes, and may include optional add-on illnesses.